With the likes of Skids, The Undertones, Peter Hooke & The Light, Blockheads, Big Country and lots more, The Great British Alternative Music Festival is the perfect antidote to the impending deluge of Christmas tunes in the next few weeks,.
Category: News & Previews
Being Scottish myself I might be a bit biased, but the music scene in Scotland, particularly the...
A brief round up of albums which have been on heavy rotation on my Sonos lately.
U2’s Manchester and London UK dates sold out quickly, but if you’re quick, tickets are now on sale for additional dates on Oct 20th (Manchester) and Oct 24th (London).
A new Roots Manuva single is always worthy of a celebration in my book. Whether his own material...
The Wedding Present are touring the album “Tommy” this year, including dates at Arts Club Liverpool and Gladstone Pottery Museum in Stoke-on-Trent
THE DAMNED ACHIEVE THEIR FIRST TOP TEN ALBUM! UK TOUR ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER INCLUDING LONDON O2...
Legendary band Heaven 17 to celebrate 35 years since The Luxury Gap with Live tour, supported by Propaganda’s Claudia Brucken and Suzanne Freytag
Latest News & Reviews
- Heaven 17 ‘The Luxury Gap’ In Concert 2018 / Propaganda – O2 Academy Liverpool
- Mogwai + The Twilight Sad @ Eventim Olympia, Liverpool
- The Great British Alternative Music Festival – March 2019 – Preview
- David Byrne “American Utopia” tour – Manchester Arena – Review
- Punk fun at the Seaside – The Great British Alternative Music Festival – Butlins Skegness 2018